Marin Hearing Center is open for all hearing aid and hearing healthcare services (appointment required).
Your health is our number one priority. Whether you are coming for a hearing exam or hearing aid appointment, rest assured we have precautions in place to protect your health. We are open to care for your hearing healthcare needs. Learn more about the measures we are taking to make you feel comfortable in our clinic.
Precautions in place at Marin Hearing Center:
100% of our staff has been fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Telehealth. Our providers can see you online for hearing aid consultations, hearing aid programming, trouble-shooting and other hearing healthcare issues. In-person appointments are also available.
- In-person appointments. In-person visits are by appointment only and appointments don’t overlap. The number of providers in the office and the number of appointments scheduled each day is limited to allow for social distancing and time in between to disinfect surfaces and equipment.
- Social Distancing and Face Covering. We implemented social distancing protocols to ensure a 6-foot distance from others, and require that anyone in our clinic wear a face covering at all times. We distribute face masks upon entry as needed. We ask that you don’t arrive too early or too late for your appointment.
- Infection Prevention. Our clinics, equipment, tools and surfaces are cleaned and disinfected rigorously, following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) infection prevention guidelines. Rest assured that services are performed in a clean environment, and our teams are dedicated to your health and safety.
- Curbside drop-off/pick-up and delivery services available. Hearing aids can be ordered in-person, online or phone. We program the hearing aids and deliver them to your home. Hearing aids that need to be cleaned, checked or repaired can be dropped-off or picked-up curbside. Just call us when you are in the parking lot and we will come to you.
Patients who have any symptoms of COVID-19, test positive for COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 must re-schedule their in-person appointment or modify their appointment to a Telehealth virtual visit.
Phone: (415) 927-1567
We are now offering Telehealth appointments as an alternative to in-person appointments. These happen online between you and your audiologist.