Audiologic (Hearing) Evaluation:
- Complete otoscopic exam inside your ear. We check your ear canal and ear drum for any abnormalities.
- Diagnostic hearing evaluation. We diagnose the degree of hearing loss, the type of hearing loss and the hearing loss configuration.
- Speech recognition scores in quiet and in noise.
- Review of patient medical history and relevant symptoms.
- Screening for all hearing disorders.
- Find out if you are a candidate for hearing aids.
- Learn which hearing system is best for you.
Impedance Measures (Middle ear function tests):
- Tympanometry (Evaluates the compliance or movement of the middle ear and measures the ear’s response to changes in pressure.
- Acoustic reflex: Loud sounds produce an automatic reflex. This ability is impaired in those with hearing loss.
- Acoustic reflex decay. A screening for a possible acoustic tumor.
Hearing Aid Services
3D Laser Ear Scans
Tinnitus Assessment and Management
Custom Hearing Protection
Conditions We Treat:
- Mild to severe hearing loss
- Gradual to sudden hearing loss
- Noise-induced and age-related hearing loss
- Asymmetrical hearing loss
- Outer and middle ear disease
- Difficulty hearing in noise