A Lyric hearing aid is a very different device that is completely invisible, and is worn 24/7 for up to 1-3 months at a time. Lyric is purchased on an annual subscription basis, which means new Lyrics are placed in your ear at each appointment. There is nothing for you to do. No daily insertion or removal, no batteries to change.
What is Unique About a Lyric hearing aid?
- 100% Invisible – Placed in your ear canal, Lyric remains completely out of sight – invisible to the world.
- Clear, natural sound – Because Lyric is placed deep into the ear canal you will enjoy full natural sound everywhere you go.
- 24/7 hearing – Wear Lyric around the clock for 1-2 months at a time without taking it out through daily activities such as wearing earphones, exercising or even while sleeping.
- Water resistant – Keep your Lyric Hearing aid in while showering or sweating. Lyric is not waterproof, so should not be completely submerged in water.
- Easy – Once it’s fit you can enjoy hearing for 1-2 months without having to remove and insert every day or replace or recharge batteries.
- Help for tinnitus – a new study found a reduction in tinnitus symptoms in those wearing Lyric who had both hearing loss and tinnitus.
Four easy steps to enjoy better hearing and well-being with Lyric
Why Lyric may not work for everyone:
- Comfort – For some people, wearing Lyric causes discomfort or pain in the ear and can’t be worn.
- Ear Health – Once it’s fitted, although rare, some patients develop an infection, wax build-up or condensation and aren’t able to wear Lyric.
- Appointment Required – Lyric needs to be inserted by an audiologist. We recommend scheduling your next replacement appointment each time you come in.
- Severity of Hearing Loss – Lyric is designed for those with mild to moderately severe hearing loss.